Thursday 6 October 2016

My love for Formula One

I've decided to follow up my Love for Arsenal blog post a few weeks ago by doing a  My Love for formula one, So my love for Formula one started in 2007 when I watched my first race the 2007 Canadian Grand Prix when Lewis Hamilton won his first race in Formula One with Mclaren.

I have been to four British Grand Prix's sitting at farm curve, copse and twice at luffield I have enjoyed each time the only problem for me is that I don't drive meaning I have to get a coach leaving at five in the morning but I love going to such a historic circuit twice I have met up with Friends which is nice to meet other formula one fans my dream is to stay for the whole weekend of the grand Prix but not being able to drive means it's hard to get to Silverstone without public transport, Another one of my dreams is to go to a Grand Prix aboard somewhere like Monza,Spa or Budapest once I get a job I will do that one day.

My favourite driver is Sebastian Vettel his sense of humour and his talent of driving a car is amazing and his technical feedback is good,  and so his drivers when he has had to fight his way from the back of the grid like Abu Dhabi 2012 he started in the pitlane and finished on the podium in 3rd and this year in Singapore where he started last and finished last and finished 5th.Another driver I rate highly is Max Verstappen some of the overtaking moves he has done are breathtaking and he has some amazing things in Formula One at such a young age at 19 when he was first announced I was not convinced I believed Max was too young for Formula One but he has proven me and many people wrong.

I was lucky enough to meet one times formula one World champion Jenson Button, Stoffel Vandoorne GP2 champion and Mclaren driver for 2017 and two times Formula One world champion Mika Hakkinen I was lucky enough for this moment thanks to my friend Josh Saban who entered me into a competition that McLaren was running I had such a great day and I'm still so grateful to josh.

My favourite grand Prix is the 2012 Brazilian grand he had so many stories going into the race Sebastian Vettel vs Fernando Alonso fighting for the championship, Lewis Hamilton last race for Mclaren and Micheal Schumacher last race in Formula One, The race had so much Drama Sebastian Vettel spinning on the first lap and suffering damage to the rear of the car, Lewis Hamilton and Button fighting for the lead of the race and force India and Nico Hulkenberg battling the Mclaren's for his and the teams first win.

Thank you again for reading my blog and I'll probably write a blog about Doctor Who next or something else if it pops into my head you can follow me on social media at:
Twitter:jakehumphries1
Instagram:jakehumphries14

No comments:

Post a Comment